Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TGYH AND REBEL WILSON AND YEAH.

Thank God You Are Here (Ahem, I have to stop using contractions especially in my English essays) was on last night.
REBEL WILSON WAS ON! SHE LOOKED SO PRETTY AS A BLONDEEE. Aw.
I don't know who won, though. My TV died just after Rebel's performance.
Hughesy was on too. He was a good ventriloquist. I got confused who was talking though. :|.
And when Rebel Wilson came on for her performance, her dress was PRETTY. lmao.

Rebel was awesome in The Wedge, kk.
She was the stalker person. That was awesome. ^____^
And I think she played one of the Pokies people too. The one who was "pregnant".

And the Simpsons was on too. Win.
'Cept I didn't watch it. I taped it. But then, the TV died so I taped TGYH instead. :|.
Anyways, bye.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME.
#rove

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

haha
oh maybe the tv got sick of collingwood losing and didnt wanna watch footy show 2nite cause they gonna bag the livin shit outta us :(

Laura said...

REALLY?
Uh oh. Mental note: Don't watch the Footy Show. :|.

Mrs Cullen said...

haha!

LOL!

find anything good in the dumpsters???

:P

Laura said...

No, just trash. My dumpster fails.