Sunday, May 24, 2009

MMMWHATCHU SAYYYYY.

Gee, these Collingwood players like to douse each other in Powerade. Steele Sidebottom is the one in the middle (getting doused) and I'm pretty sure that Tyson Goldsack is holding the yellow Powerade and Leigh Brown is holding the orange Powerade. idk.

An update on the last post: Barkly won't be on Rove tonight (he was quite sad about it but oh well) and also, I watched Before The Game and they had a really funny tribute to Jason Akermanis. I lol'd.

I guess I know why Collingwood players don't feature much on Before The Game. The panellists are afraid of drowning in Powerade. js.
lmfao.

7 comments:

S said...

POWERADE DOUSING IS AWESOME.

S said...

Shoot, I'm logged in as Grace Dove.

S said...

It's Steph, by the way.

S said...

Not some person pretending to be one of my character's.

S said...

Or you can pretend this is Gracie.

Laura said...

Awesome.
Gracie Dove commented on my blog.
YAYYYYY.
I did not think that was possible, with her being a fictional character and all.
Oh well.
Anything is possible.

lmao.

sam_daisy said...

LOL at above comments.
lol steele was funny on family day.
haha.
haha poor steele