Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CHEMISTRY AND FOOD AND ROVE AND EPIC-WIN-STUFF.

Um.
I should watch Masterchef. According to this website (which is seriously messed up on my computer), some of the contestants have interesting styles of cooking.
One of the people has the cooking style of "Molecular gastronomy". Someone please tell me what this means. :.
Also: Other cooking styles are "Comfort food" (does this mean they cook with chocolate? WIN), "Beer-inspired" (they can make the judges drunk!), "Inventive" and plenty more.


Speaking of food and chemistry, we learned about polymers, polyesters, monosaccharides and other things today. It was like Biology multiplied by 1000.
Anyway, there's an ester that smells like rum and is found in pineapples. LOL.

THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!!
...is on tonight.
Hamish Blake is on! EPIC WIN.
He's so funny, js.
I watched Talking About Your Generation yesterday.
Ruby Rose was so adorable and her hat was AWESOME.
CHARLIE PICKERING AND ARJ BARKER WON. ^______^
Epic win.
Also: we watched Dead Man Walking in Religion. :)
And the Time To Kill (the other movie we watched in Religion) actor is on Rove on Sunday night. With Jennifer Garner. And Gina Riley (Kath & Kim star who is in Chicago) is also on! Win.
And also... WES MY CARR???? :.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol i hav NFI WHAT THAT MEANS haha
lol haha make them drunk thats funny
OK STOP THERE to high-teck for my brain lol
WOW really, um ok pineapples. :S
sure what ever floats ur boat haha.
LOL omg i laugh at kath and kim and my mum hates it, like she hates mr.bean that is seriously one screwed up guy lol.

Laura said...

Mr Bean is awesome! He's like me. Because I am weird. :|.

Yes. Pineapples. I had this mental image of getting drunk by eating a pineapple. It made me want to eat a pineapple. But then again, I've eaten pineapple before and haven't been drunk. Whut.