Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HEY.

Um.
FUN FACT TIME!
-Don Bradman's favourite Pokemon is Pikachu. lmao. I found that out from TAYG. Win.

-Scott Pendlebury has a white chocolate mocha before each footy game. (And Dale Thomas has Spaghetti Bolognese the night before each game).

-Hair is made of covalent bonds. And when you straighten your hair, the covalent bonds break and hydrogen bonds are formed. But these hydrogen bonds are weak (as they are intermolecular) so they are only temporary. Hence why your hair can't be changed permanently. (i.e. a person with straight hair can't have permanent curly hair).

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

This post was both funny and educational. Golf clap.

Though I'm not sure about Don Bradman's favourite pokemon being Pikachu...

Laura said...

Well, Shaun Micallef is oh-so-right. :)
My fave Pokemon was Pikachu when I was, like, 10. And then, I was like, "Y'know what? Pokemon sucks. :|"

lmfao.

sam_daisy said...

um ok
really how do ya no?
i dont care bout the hair one haha

Laura said...

TAYG told me.