Sunday, May 31, 2009

ROVE AND P!NK AND OTHER AWESOME STUFF.

I totally watched Rove yesterday.
Yes.
It was fabulous.
Especially with Kelly Clarkson. ^_______^
She lives on a ranch in Texas. :)
With 11 dogs and 1o horses. Or vice versa. idk.
Which will be like me. Except I'll be living in a caravan with 7 cats. Or a cardboard box. I can't afford 60 acres in Texas. :|.

On Petespace, there was a woman who called 911 because SHE WAS LOCKED IN THE CAR.
Um, yes.
Even I am smarter than that.

Oh, btw~, my Dream Team won.
My captain, Nick Riewoldt, got 220 points. Epic win.
And, um, I only got 6 in my footy tipping. I blame Hawthorn (because they suck) and Fremantle (they suck, k?).

Um, yes.
P!NK IS ON ROVEEEEEE NEXT WEEK.
Well, she won't in "live in the studio". Rove went to the rehearsal/concert or something and interviewed P!nk and her husband (I was wrong - P!nk has no BF!).
I love the song Bad Influence. ^______^

Oh and they made cupcakes on Masterchef. THEY LOOKED AWESOMEEEEE.
And then, the person had to choose an ingredient that everyone had to use in their ~British~ dish. And I was like, "STRAWBERRIES!" And Cal Wilson was like, "Strawberries!" But the person (forgotten her name) chose the lamb. FAIL. :|.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

omg does she hava chihuahua lol.
haha.
yer thats y she was late to the concert.....

Laura said...

OIC.
Idk if P!nk has a chihuahua. She might but i have no idea.