Saturday, May 16, 2009

'SUP?

Um, yeah.
I saw Bombshells today.
It had nothing to do with the war or bombs or anything.
It was monologues which were very dramatic, lively and also, funny.
My favourite was the Mary O'Donnell one where she did a performance to Shaft. We all lol'd.
And I liked the widow. idk.
Y'all probs have no idea what I'm talking about. But oh well.

After Bombshells, we went Formal Shopping.
Which just included walking around, looking at shops that sell formal dresses.

On Friday night, I went to my friends' 18th.
Pizza ftw! ^_______^

Oh and the Jonas Brothers movie came out on Thursday.
I want to go and see it. :D
Taylor Swift makes an appearance in it. OMIGOD.
Speaking of Taylor Swift, she plays two of the characters in the You Belong With Me video clip. I didn't know that. #notobservant

ROVE IS ON SUNDAYYY NIGHT!
With Frank Woodley (brb, catching the bus), Lady Gaga (performing Love Game!) and Hamish & Andy in JAPAN! TO THE FUTUREEEEEEEEE, HERE WE COME.
And the week after, Pussycat Dolls are performing. Hopefully, they perform Jai Ho otherwise, I won't be watching it. :.

Also: On Before The Game tonight, Jimmy Bartel was Jason-Player-Of-The-Day. He received a Jason pillow. AND GUESS WHAT? He's on my Dream Team. Epic win.
Y'know who else is on my Dream Team?
NICK RIEWOLDT.
I hate him but I had to trade Richo and I could afford Nick Riewoldt. Win.
So, now I has TWO Riewoldts on my Dream Team. Jack & Nick. Are they brothers? idk.
I kinda thinking to get a Dream Team FULL of Saints and Geelong players. I'd get TONNES of points. AND I WOULD WIN. (Of course, other people would have already thought of that but still).

Dale Thomas isn't playing tomorrow, btw.
BUT DAYNE BEAMS IS! ^__________^
Say hi to your mum from meeeee.
ANYHOO, BYE.

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

morning laura =]
no i have no idea what ya are talking bout haha.
awsome what does ftw mean?
I no how awsome i love her.
i havnt seen hr vid clip, but i love the song, it is my fave song before anyone liked it =]
i think the pussycat dolls r not good live i got there live dvd GAY.
WHAT NICK REWOLT
I likve richo
i think they are cousins rnt they.
I NO HOW DEPRESSING, but its ok i get to purve on one hottie itleast.
byebye lauraa, im wasting money paying for tickets today but anyway i really hope we win byebye

Laura said...

COLLINGWOOD WILL WIN.
I like Richo too but he has a sore groin. If he wants a massage, he only has to ask me. :)

"ftw" means "for the win".

Mrs Cullen said...

lol

blind pilots and vege meals aren't a great mix.

hehe

by the way, are you a member of the writing room, my newest blog???

Laura said...

Uh, no, I'm not a member of the Writing Room.
Maybe I should be. idk.