Monday, May 11, 2009

I HAD A DREAM...

Well, I had a really weird dream last night.
It wasn't weird while I was dreaming (it sounded quite normal) but now I think about it, IT IS WEIRD.

I'll explain.
I dreamt that I was at a training session for Collingwood. It wasn't really a training session; but all the Collingwood players were there. I think. Anyway, Collingwood were going to be playing Carlton so the players were discussing tactics and what not. And someone goes, "Dale Thomas, you'll be playing on Hughesy." And I go, "OH NO, HE'S THE BEST PLAYER."
(Basically, in my dream, Hughesy played for Carlton. Weird!).
And yeah. idk. Pretty crap dream, eh?

IN OTHER NEWS, HAYDO IS CAPTAIN AWESOME.
Win. He said so himself. ^_______^

3 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
thats a f'd up dream haha.
OMG NO ANONYMOUS COMMENT???
:O
like what.
maybe they died in a hole.....with luck.
LOL no offense to the 'anonymous' but well you annoy me and well hello go by ya real name.
ok byebye laura

Laura said...

Yeah, I agree to all that.
The anonymous' comment was on here before but now it has gone. :|.

Laura said...

OOPS, the anonymous comment was on the other post. My mistake. :(