Sunday, May 24, 2009

ROVE AND FOOTY TIPS AND MOREEE.

I watched Rove last night.
It was so funny. ^_____^
Some of the highlights (or just the parts I can remember):
  • SNUGGIEEEES. Which have SLEEEEEEVES. lmao. They were in Petespace. :)
  • The guy who drilled into someone's head to remove a blood clot. Um, awesome. Cheap brain surgery. Yay. :|.
  • The "Reject the Recession" dancers. Sunrise, you are pure GENIUS. These dancers are able to solve every problem in the world. Magnificant. Just what we needed.
  • Martin Short and Will Ferrell. 'Nuff said.
  • K-Rudd PM segment. ^_____^ Always awesome. I loved it when K-Rudd took out Swannie's brain using the drill. Interesting choice, Mr. Prime Minister.
  • Hughesyyyyy loses it. He did lose it. I loved the story of how he went through the drive thru because he didn't want to take his dog into the shop. :D
  • Haydo's RoveDaily plug. Quote: "GIRLFRIENDS SUCK." lmao, Haydo. But seriously Haydo, I don't suck, okay? js.
  • Carrie Bickmore. ^___^ "When I used a drill to remove a blood clot from someone's head, they thought it was attempted murder." lmao.
  • AND KELLY CLARKSON WILL BE ON NEXT WEEK. Omigod, yay!
  • And Ryan Shelton shall be on toooooooooo. Epic win. ^________^
In other news, I got 8 in my footy tipping. But I put the margin as 23 when it was actually 2. Damn you, Jimmy Bartel, for not kicking a few more goals! :|.

And also, my Dream Team won. ^_______^
YAY.
Epic win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um buddy I'm pretty sure that it's Magnificent not magnificant. and those dancers are trying to save our world from the recession by thinking positive. shame on you for bagging them. i aught to spit in your face. your a disgrace to all the people who are thinking positive about the world crisis. you should go eat some pie. and btw everyone scored 8 tips!

Steph Bowe said...

ANONYMOUS: It's 'ought' not 'aught' you dense dunce.

Who the hell are you, anyway???
You better not be Dale Thomas. I will douse in you powerade.

Unrelated to this post: I quit Tumblr. It was weird and annoying.

Laura said...

YOU QUIT TUMBLR?
Why?

I'm still on Tumblr. Win. :)
(Even though I don't use it much...)

sam_daisy said...

ROFL
that is so annoying anomous how eva ya spell it.
ya like rove i think lol.