Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY WONDERFUL DREAM TEAM.

Um, yes.
I need to update my Dream Team.
Unfortunately, my awesome captain, Dale Thomas, is still injured. Fail.
OH, DAMN, JACK ZIEBELL IS BACK. I wanted him to.. um... leave. Dayne Beams = Rising Star.

Okay, I made some trades on my Dream Team (exciting, yes).
And I has two more St. Kilda players.
Mmhmm.
I traded Medhurst and Jack Riewoldt as I refuse to trade off Dayne Beams. :/
Fyi, Dayne Beams is an emergency so hopefully, one of the Collingwood players is injured (I'll ask Gianne the pro-rib-snapperer for a favour...) so that Dayne Beams can PLAYYYY. Win.

^_______^
MY DREAM TEAM SHALL WIN, BTW~.
I has, like, five St. Kilda players and Jimmy Bartel. EPIC WIN.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u wrote "And I has two more St. Kilda players." i think you mean
"And I have two more St. Kilda players."
Learn to write buddy

Mrs Cullen said...

what the hell anonymous - you wrote "u" instead of you so I'm pretty sure Laura is allowed to write HAS instead of HAD if she wants :P

By the way, Laura, thanks for clearing up the sauce issue with me :)

Laura said...

That's okay.
And yes, Anonymous is very annoying. :|.

Mrs Cullen said...

hehe! i want a bracelet too :)

Steph Bowe said...

Anonymous, you skank.
Maybe Laura was speaking in LOLcat. Huh. HUH??
Laura, did you join Tumblr because of me??? It's still kind of confusing. Tumblr I mean. Though I like your swine flu things. Dale Thomas will not get Swine Flu now.
And the quote you did was Wren Frost, not Gracie. Though quoting my fictional characters is still awesome. Thanks ;-)

Steph Bowe said...

lol

Laura said...

Thanks.
Yes, I hate Anonymous. LOLCat is awesome. I joined Tumblr because it looked awesome. :)

sam_daisy said...

YER PISS ANONYMOUS LOL
i dont care if i spelt it wrong.
anyway ur blog.
GOOD DONT TRADE BEAMS.
lol.