Saturday, May 30, 2009

lmao.

Haha.
I remember when that song was played on repeat on the radio. And everyone was like, "EW, NOT KATY PERRY AGAIN!"
Speaking of Katy Perry, why did Masterchef choose Hot N Cold as their theme song? Now, every time I hear that song, I'm going to think of food. Great. :|.
I guess it balances out when every time I hear the song Lift by Shannon Noll, I think of losing weight.

It's really funny how Channel 10 had Big Brother on TV where there was a whole house of bogans who complained about not getting much food and now, Masterchef is on where they are constantly surrounded by food. Btw~, I did not imply that the people on Masterchef are bogans. Well, some of them might be. idk. My point is that chefs are awesome. One day, I'll be married to one. How else will I get dinner? Vegemite on toast?

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

That's not a serious sign, is it?

Laura said...

Um, I'm not sure. :|.
I found the picture on Katy Perry's Tumblr and thought it was funny.

sam_daisy said...

LOL
thats funny.
lol i no i was too lazy to get the remote so im like omg that song is like gonna be stuck in my head and sure enough.
OMG yer i no i do too.
haha

Laura said...

lmao.
I know right.