Wednesday, May 20, 2009

INTERESTING.

Some amusing things that happened at school today:
  • My friend brought cake (win!) as it was my other friends' birthdays. Yes, it is meant to be plural. They are twins.
  • A confusing story but I shall explain it anyway. The school captain when I was in year 7 is getting married to the school-captain-when-I-was-in-year-9's older brother. And two people from my year level are related to the bride. And another girl from my year level is cousins with the groom. Well, they are already married, I think, so I don't think "bride" and "groom" are the correct terms but oh well.
  • A girl in my Chemistry class has similar glasses to the ones Taylor Swift wore in the You Belong With Me video clip. Except the girl in my Chem. class has dark hair and Taylor Swift has blonde hair. lmao.
  • In my free period, I was sitting in the Common Room doing my work. And some girls near me were chatting about Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and how much they like it. And I lol'd. Because those books are AWESOMEEEE. Win.
In other news, I was reading Scatterheart and in the book, the women were all sitting around chatting. AND GUESS WHAT WORD LILI USED TO DESCRIBE THE CHATTING?
Twittering.
Yes.
I know, right.
^_____^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa she had the same glasses. thats awesome!

Laura said...

It is awesome.

limeywesty said...

I like, I like.

sam_daisy said...

um ok awsome, where is my peace???
i dont get it.
Thats awsome, i love t swift.
i loved that movie me nd my friend seen it haha. she only looked read the book cause she likes angus monfries.
lol.