Sunday, May 10, 2009

ROVE.

I watched Rove last night. :)
It was all funny. But here were the highlights I can remember:

  • Rove's monologue. Always funny. lmao.
  • When Carrie was reading the news. And she was like, "Kyle Sandilands had hired a bodyguard because he's been receiving death threats." And then, Carrie was like, "The police have narrowed down the suspects to... anyone with a TV." And I lol'd. And I was like, "I send Kyle death threats. Written in BLOOD!" And someone walked past me, saying, "Dude, use a pen." And I'm like, "IT'LL BE YOURS NEXT! :"
  • When Rove had his phone out and showing everyone the Sounds App on the iPhone. :)
  • Ryan Shelton's Philosophisationing. DOES FATE EXIST? Yes, it does. Otherwise I wouldn't be here at the moment. lmao.
  • Haydo's T-shirt during his Backstage thing. Um, awesome much? And btw~, nice hair, Haydo.
  • LADY GAGA IS ON ROVE NEXT WEEK. Win. She is awesomeness.
  • Hamish & Andy are on next week too. EPIC WIN.
  • Petespace. Um, when ISN'T Pete funny? Apparently, he's in a movie that will probs come out next year or something. They're still making it. Win.
  • WES MY CARR. js.
  • Gina Riley and her awesomeness.
  • A Time To Kill actor and Juno actor. In a movie. Win. (Not that I'm going to see that movie, cbf). I just liked A Time To Kill and Juno.

I think that's all. Well, the whole show was funny. So yeah. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to stop writing win and epic win and fail. it sounds really bad and is getting quite old. please stop, it irritates me.

Laura said...

I like writing Win and fail and epic win. I thought it was cool.

sam_daisy said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do you no who the anonymous weiner is?
and first off, win, epic win and fail is cool cause its a short way to no how she is feeling.
anyways.
getting on with it, bout ya blog.
ROFL I LOL d at it too i didnt watch it, but i agree with her hahas.
LOL.

Laura said...

Yay, someone likes my "win" and "Fail" and "epic win" and such that.

:)