Friday, May 29, 2009

LMFAO.

Okay.
So, if you look to the right (avoid the fat pictures - they are gross), there is another award. ^_____^
Because, y'know, my blog is so awesome. :)
Now, I want an award like the trophy on Thank God You're Here. IT LOOKS AWESOME. Because you can move it and the door looks like it's opening and closing. Someone arrange for me to have this ~trophy~. Please?

Anyhoo, Before The Game is on tonight. Hopefully, some awesome guests will be on and HOPEFULLY, some awesome person will win Tool Of The Week. js.
And, um, Rove is on Sunday.
With the fabulous Kelly Clarkson. ~PUT THAT BOTTLE DOWN, YOU'VE GOT TOO MUCH TALENT, I SEE THROUGH THOSE BLOODSHOT EYES, THERE'S A CURE, YOU FOUND IT~. #lyrics
American Idol winners > Australian Idol winners, js.
I mean, American Idol winners include Jordin Sparks and Kelly Clarkson. Epic win.
But who are the winners for Australian Idol? The fat chick (no offence!), the afro dude, the Irish one who released a book and the one who feels like whoa. I'm just saying, is all. Although, I must admit (and have tomatoes thrown at me), I do like that song called Fearless by the aforementioned guy that feels like whoa. Know who I'm talking about? Good.

And that's coming from me who doesn't watch American Idol AT ALL.
I remember watching World Idol though. Back when Afro Dude won Australian Idol. And the hobbit won. lmao.

Anyhoo, byeeee.

1 comment:

sam_daisy said...

LOL
lol. you think way too much lol.