Friday, May 1, 2009

COLLINGWOOD DEFEATED THE KANGAROOS. ST. KILDA FANS: PREPARE TO BE BEATEN.


Collingwood won last night.
And it looks like Dale Thomas is concerned about getting the swine flu. LOL.
I feel sorry for the Kangaroos player though. :.

I have Pendlebury and Lockyer on my Dream Team. WIN. They both got more than 100 points. My Captain got 82 points which is also good. ^________^
UM. Rove isn't on tomorrow night. Fail. But he will win a Gold Logie. (I haven't voted but he votes for himself, apparently).

I also watched the Simpsons last night.
Win.
But I has a question.
Why does Channel 10 spend lots of moniez to put ALL NEW SIMPSONS on Wednesday night when heaps of people are already watching Thank God You're Here?

Anywayz, I shall go now. :D
^_____^
BYE.

4 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

i'm glad you lol'd at that feel good funny post! that's what it was there for :P

freo beat the eagles yesterday! woop woop!

Laura said...

I didn't tip Freo. :|
Fail.

sam_daisy said...

LAURA i was havin abad day and you made me smile when i saw this pic so thankyou :D
YES I NO I WAS THERE YAY
lol
lol i wud vote for myself too
to get them to waatch there channel.
ok bye

Laura said...

LOL.
The picture is funny.
Because every footy players shall DIEEE except for Dale Thomas and his little friend, Dayne Beams. :D
(And the rest of the Collingwood players will survive. And also Jimmy Bartel and Buddy Franklin. And that's it.)