Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IT'S DRAMATIC, IT'S ELECTRIFYING.

I watched Thank God You're Here yesterday.
It was funny.
CAL WILSON WON. :D
She deserved it, lmao. ^_____^
Anyway, I watched Channel 10 in the ad breaks because I wanted to watch the Simpsons. And Masterchef was on before the Simpsons. And on Masterchef, Kate was all like, "I, uh, don't want to send someone home, I hope that my team wins, um, yeah."
Kate is so cuteeeeee. :)
And then, they were about to say which team won the challenge and THEY WENT TO AN AD BREAKKKK.
Whut.
So, I never got to see who won the challenge (or who got eliminated, for that matter) because I had to switch back to Channel 7 to watch TGYH.
Epic fail. :|.

Anyhoo, byeeee.
WIND ME UP AND WATCH MEE GOOOOOOO~. P!nk is awesome and you know it.

6 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

hey

you won an award!
check out feel good funniez to pick it up

and by the way, what's with the fat people???

Laura said...

Anonymous (the weird one who posts random comments) told me to put those pictures up. :|.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gross! Get rid of them!

Laura said...

Go away, Anonymous. I don't like you.

sam_daisy said...

LOL anonymous
PISS OFF
I NO i love that song.

jasonbob said...

golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 380
jordan shoes
hermes
longchamp handbags
moncler
birkin bag
yeezy
golden goose
yeezys