Monday, May 4, 2009

HI.

Y'know what's funny?
When Cal Wilson tweets about Logies and Masterchef. I don't need to watch any TV. I can sit on the computer and read Cal's tweets.
And people say that I tweet a lot. :|.

So, anyway, I shall be watching Talking About Your Generation tonight.
And I shall go for Generation Y because, y'know, I am awesome. But then, when I get sick of going for them, I can be like, "GO CHARLIE PICKERING. YOU WERE ON ROVE. WIN."

Um, yes.
~FANFIC~
I wandered down the street.
People were everywhere, wearing masks. I wasn't. Why? Meh, cbf.
Then I bumped into a masked, colourful-tattooed guy.
"Omigod, it's the guy that has more ink than the Herald Sun!" I yelled, "Win."
Dayne Beams just stood there.
I hugged him and we walked to the End Of The World (idk where it is. It's somewhere. Rob and Amber were eliminated there. Fail).
~THE END!~

Rove is on Sunday night! AT EIGHT THIRTY!!! EPIC WIN.
Gee, that's an early time for Rove to be on. LOL.
WES MY CARR?
Oh, there it is. Never mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg wat a loser

Laura said...

I'm not a loser!
Go away.

Anonymous said...

Josh Thomas is on Talking About Your Generation too, and he was on Rove. He makes me squee, omg.
HOW DOES ONE MAKE JOKES ABOUT STRIPPERS AND STILL APPEAR CUTE AND INNOCENT?! HOW?! What a magical young man~!

sam_daisy said...

Hey laura is not a loser se is awsome =]
no what?
lol 'people' haha thats me.
i waas sad that you didnt tweet today :(
lol thats weird i said ur awsome without reading you said u were awsome.
dont worry, i havnt been sleeping well so im a little not funny. well im not funny anyways but anyways,

Um, yes.
~FANFIC~
LOL I LOVE HIM
lol
bye laura, ill tweet ya later
lol that was funny.

or not :S

Laura said...

WAIT - THERE WAS A DAY THAT I DIDN'T TWEET? WHUT? I normally tweet TOO MUCH. So yeah.

Anyway, who talks about strippers but manages to stay cute and innocent? O___O