Saturday, May 30, 2009

BEFORE THE GAME AND OTHER TV SHOWS.

So, the fat pictures have been removed.
Basically because I didn't like them and also because Anonymous told me to "get rid of them".


I watched Before The Game.
There were plenty of jokes about a) the Swine flu (Fitzy was wearing a pig snout, lmao) and b) Richmond and c) a mixture of both (Mick Molloy goes, "The Fremantle players all got the swine flu and they are STILL favourites to beat Richmond...").
If you missed it, it wasn't really exciting. Just a lot of aforementioned jokes. ^_______^
Basically, Marc Murphy got bombarded with questions about Fevola and Michael Voss (~LIKE A BOSSSSS~) used the word "mancrush" quite frequently.
And some Richmond guy got Tool of the Week for doing some ~strange~ stretches before the game started. :.


Oh and also, I haven't been watching Masterchef lately (well, not at all) but I did watch half an episode (before Thank God You're Here started) and Kate was so adorable. Anyhoo, in the next episode which I didn't watch, Kate voted herself off.
Whut.
WHYYYY?
Kate was awesome, okay?
If you search "masterchef" on Twitter, everyone is like, "D'URGGGG, VOTE OFF KATE, D'URGGG, KATE IS SO ANNOYING.." etc.
Well, y'know what? Kate is not annoying. So put that in your plastic cup and chew it, diehard-Masterchef-fans!


In other news, INXS member Kirk and his weird moustache are on TAYG on Tuesday. Along with Kat Stewart (Generation X) and Rhys (Generation Y).
Don't ask me who Kat Stewart is but I know that Rhys was on the modelling show or something. idk. Wasn't he the teacher or something and it was really controversial or something? idk.

9 comments:

Miri said...

Oh thank god.
If I had to look at those fat pictures one more time I was going to kill myself. Or go anorexic, either one, really.

Laura said...

Yeah, they were gross.
My brother told me to put them on. :|.

Steph Bowe said...

Ooh controversaucy.
That's a word I invented. About five years ago. And then it just came back to me. and I'm like, that's a crap word.
Who is this mysterious anonymous??
ooh, mancrush.

Steph Bowe said...

I am beginning to suspect Anonymous is someone you know...

Steph Bowe said...

I'm going all Sherlock Holmes on y'all.

Steph Bowe said...

I need to change my little picture thing. I look strange and somewhat creepy/pregnant.

Steph Bowe said...

I'm going to stop spamming your comments now.

Laura said...

I don't know who wrote the Anonymous message telling me to get rid of the fat pictures. I REALLY DON'T KNOW. So, don't ask me. :|.

And yes, Michael Voss (LIKE A BOSSSSS~) talked about mancrushes. I don't know why.

sam_daisy said...

OMG DONT LISTEN TO anonymousok so once i agree with him the pics were gross. haha
lol i love murphy