Sunday, May 17, 2009

OMG.

I turned on the TV last night to watch Rove and Masterchef was still on.
So, on Masterchef, they were saying who was in the bottom 3, blah blah blah, idk, blah, blah blah. And one of the judges had a voice EXACTLY like Severus Snape. idk.
Funny.

Anyway, Rove was awesome.
Some of the highlights (or whatever I can remember):
  • HAYDO. While interviewing Lady Gaga, he's like, "I like shiny stuff. ^___^"
  • PeteSpace. Um, why did A Current Affair have a segment on EYEBROWS? And in the segment, the people are like, "I don't let anyone touch my eyebrows." Because, y'know, people are constantly asking if they can touch someone else's eyebrows. /sarcasm
  • Rove. He's always funny. :D
  • Lady Gaga's performance/interview/awesomeness.
  • JAI HO. Pussycat Dolls on next week. THEY'D BETTER SING JAI HO OR ELSE.
  • Karl Stefanovic's explanation of THE BUDGET. Thankyou Karl, I fully understand now. :)
  • K-Rudd's segment.
Um, yeah.
The whole show was good.

In other news, Collingwood lost. Against Carlton. :|.
Dayne Beams managed to kick a goal.
AND GUESS WHAT?
MY DREAM TEAM WON. AND I GOT 7 IN MY FOOTY TIPPING. Epic win.
Anyway, I had to change the Captain on my Dream Team because Dale Thomas wasn't playing.
So, I just changed it to Nick Riewoldt. idk. I should have chosen Jimmy Bartel but oh well.

I has more problems though.
Jaxson Barham, Jack Riewoldt and Paul Medhurst scored nothing. And I can't trade them ALL off. Only two.
OH WELL.
Hopefully, they can play next week. :).

Oh and Rebel Wilson is on TAYG on Tuesday.
WIN.

EDIT: On Rove, he was singing to that P!nk song called Bad Influence. Rove was like, "WIND ME UP AND WATCH ME GOOOO."
And I'm like, "OMIGOD, I LOVE THAT SONG."

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

GRR I JUST DELETE DMY COMMENT NO DONT NO WAT IS SAID so heres wat i can memba.
TRADE barham and rewoldt.
oh eyebrows funny.
I no i left before that damninit i wanted to c his goal.
yer my capt was john anthony
TAYG?
LOL

Laura said...

TAYG = Talking About Your Genration.

Yeah, I'll probably trade Riewoldt and Barham but I'll wait for the actual teams to come out. :)