Monday, May 11, 2009

HI.

Um.
Collingwood lost. :|.
Which means that I only got 4 in my footy tipping. FAIL.
And most of my Dream Team are Collingwood players. I ought to trade them all off if they got under 30. (Gee, I'm harsh...)
I just checked my Dream Team. I thought Medhurst was playing? WHUT?
AND MY DREAM TEAM LOST. :(

In other news, Haydo was on the radio last night.
They played You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Which was awesome.
And also, they played a really awesome Soulja Boy song.
Now, that is two songs that Nova DOESN'T play. :|.
ALSO: I have a new favourite song. Manhattan by Kings Of Leon. (Well, I heard it AGES ago but I'd just thought I'd tell y'all now..)

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

YES trust me i was there, well i left at end of 3rd quart.
LOL frigan hell i no the feeling,k stupid dream team.
yer i no hurst tis my vice capt nd so yer.
yer you belong with me is awsome one of my fave songs by her.
lol.
laters laura.

Laura said...

lmao.
Horrible game.
I got to school and my friends were like, "How was the game last night, Laura?" And I'm like, ":|..."
'Cause most of my friends are Saints supporters. FAIL.