Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TAYG.

I watched TAYG last night.
Shaun Micallef (I just realised that I can't spell) was hilarious. I lol'd several times. :)
Josh Thomas is awesomeness.
AND PATIENCE WAS ON TOOO. She's from the Grates. Win.
She was really funny.
The Baby Boomers won. Peter Rowsthorne (can't spell) was with the Baby Boomers. D:

Speaking of acronyms, TGYH is on tonight. Win.
Hopefully, some awesome comedians are on. Like Peter Helliar, Shaun Micallef (win!), Hamish Blake (yes, I want him on AGAIN) and Hughesy. And plenty more.

And Channel 10 are continuing to put their expensive-all-new Simpsons episodes on Wednesday nights. Um, can someone pls tell them that Thank God You're Here is on the same night?
WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR MONIEZ, CHANNEL 10?? WE ARE IN A RECESSION (or going into a recession, idk)! WE HAVE A DEBT TO CHINA. DO YOU WANT CHINA TO RULE THE WORLD ONE DAY? SO WE CAN ALL BE COMMUNIST??? (Not that China is communist or anything... I think they are half-communist, idk).
/pointlessrantonnothinginparticular

In other news, Dale Thomas is awesome.

3 comments:

sam_daisy said...

I already knew he was awsome :D

Steph Bowe said...

I love Josh Thomas. His hair is funny.

I liked the ET impressions.

Laura said...

I love Josh Thomas' voice too. :)
AND THE ET IMPRESSIONS WERE AMAZING. Win.