Friday, March 6, 2009

FOB TRAIL.

http://www.friendsorenemies.com/cp/fobtrail/
HAS ANYONE PLAYED THE FOBT GAME?
It is so difficult. I can never be bothered hunting for food. And Pete died of sadness.
AND THE GUITAR-PLAYING-PART IS HORRIBLE.
And then, when they go partying, they always do bad stuff. :(

And once, I clicked on "Party with Barack Obama". And I had to answer some questions. WHICH WERE MASSIVELY HARD. ;_;
So, the game was like, "YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF IN FRONT OF OBAMA."
And I'm like, "STFU."

;_;
THE GAME HATES MEEE.
/randompost

3 comments:

DogzRock! said...

Hey Laura
thanx for following my dog blog.
Its pretty good so i hope you enjoy it!!!

Laura said...

Yeah, I'll enjoy it.
I like dogs. My favourite dog is in my profile pic. ^______^

Mrs Cullen said...

never heard of or played that game, Laura...
Did you like the cat picture with the green hat???
She's so cute :)