Thursday, March 26, 2009

DUFFY FANS, DO NOT READ.

I reckon I'll lose a lot of followers by saying this but Duffy fans, please do not read this blog post. kk.
Okay, so I am kinda pissed off about this.
And I need to blog about it.
Anyone heard of Duffy?
Not Hilary Duff or Duff beer. I meant the singer, Duffy.
Well, I hate Duffy.
Seriously.

Her voice is SO ANNOYING.
I hate the song Rain On Your Parade or whatever it's called.
She is even worse than Kings Of Leon or The Fray. KOL and The Fray have LISTENABLE songs. But Duffy has UN-LISTENABLE songs. I can't STAND them.
Ugh.
But anyway, Rain On Your Parade (or whatever) is ALWAYS played on Video Hits. And she'll be performing on SYTYCDA sometime soon. I srsly need earmuffs.

So yeah.
I'll probably be hit by TWO HUNDRED MILLION tomatoes so I'd better get ready and dodge them.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

yer i dont like her.
hate kings of leon, fray is ok
LOL sorry i dont have earmuffs for ya
no tomatoes from me.
also ya wont.....tomatoes are too expensive HAHA
jks

Aidan said...

:o
:o
:o
:o:o:o:o:o

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IMMA STAB YA!