Saturday, March 14, 2009

TODAYYY.

I went to the Collingwood Family Day today. And everyone was queued up to get autographs of the players. And there were so many teenage girls there going, "OMG, WHERE'S DAISY? WHERE? OMG!"
And I was looking at the merchandise and all these girls were like, "I want a Dale Thomas poster, a Dale Thomas badge..."
lmfao.

Anyhoo, I didn't get a photo with Dale Thomas. ;_;
But I did get a photo with Dayne Beams. He is covered in tattoos. I wanted to say to him, "Nice tatts" but I was too nervous.
Oh and they had a presentation thing where the players got called up on stage one-by-one and got interviewed by Eddie McGuire.
And Dale Thomas went up there. (And the crowd cheered SO MUCH.)
And Eddie was like, "So, are you going to get stuck into them [i.e. the opposition]"
And Dale thought that Eddie was talking about the fans. So, Dale goes, "Yeah, I'll get stuck into the fans."
And I lol'd so much. Hopefully, he made the comment in a ~sexual~ way.
lol.

But yeah, the Family Day was pretty good.
They gave out free icy-poles at the end. OOH YEAH.
And I got a few autographs like Dayne Beams, some guy called Lachlan Keefe or something, Jarrad Blight or something, Shane O'Bree, Scott Reed and Sharrod Wellingham.
I could mainly get autographs of the rookies because all the other players (the more experienced players like Dale) were inside a marquee/tent. And if you wanted an autograph of them, you had to queue up for AGES.

And yeah.
On the holidays, I'm doing the Learner's Permit Test.
So I'll warn you all when you have to be careful on the roads, kk.
I'll probably be a REALLYYYYYYY reckless driver. >_>
(Don't worry, I'm basically getting my Learner's Permit so that I'll have I.D. and I can go to nightclubs and sit in a corner reading a book. LOLWHUT?)

Anyways, I was going to be going on Retreat tomorrow. But nooooo, it got cancelled. So, now, it'll be school tomorrow. More homework, less freedom. :/

4 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

i take it Dale Thomas is a collingwood player?
LOL!
I'm not a sport person, more of a sit at home and stare at Rob Pattz on TV all day...ahhh, heaven!
I wish he would come to Perth, then he would realise how cool i am and then - when i was old enough - we would get married!

Laura said...

Too late, he is already married to me.
lol.

I'm sure he would choose you over all the millions of girls who love him. And there are MILLIONS. I went to an advanced screening of Twilight and whoa, there were a lot of girls there. :/

J said...

XD
I'm sorta in two minds about learning to drive ... thankfully I don't need to worry about it for a while!

Laura said...

I know.
I'm in two minds too. Like, I want to drive so then I can buy a fancy new car and drive around but then again, I'd be a hopeless driver, crashing into poles and trees and stuff.