Thursday, March 12, 2009

NOM NOM NOM.

Y'know how I told y'all about the girls from my school yelling across the road to me?
Well, those girls did the same to me today.
Except this time, as I was walking out of the school, the girls came up to me. (They are in year 7, btw~). And this is how the conversation went -
Year 7 girl: Are you Laura?
Me: Yes.
Year 7 girl: Your buddy/little sister is my friend.
Me: Oh....kay?
Year 7 girl: She said you were nice.
Me: Okay.

And the conversation kinda went on. For a little while.
So, basically, the girls who yelled out from across the road are year 7's. Their friend is my year 7 buddy.
Well, I have two buddies so I didn't know which buddy they meant.
But I think I know which one. ^_____^

Anyhoo, today was a pretty good day at school. idk.
Except for the Chemistry, everything was good. D:

Collingwood play tonight.
And the Collingwood Family Day is on Sunday.
JOY!

5 comments:

DogzRock! said...

Them yr 7 gals sound really annoying,lol
Max

Laura said...

Nah, the year 7 girls are actually nice. ^______^

J said...

lol the yr 7 peoples last year werent the nicest ... but this years is good!

Mrs Cullen said...

lol! gotta love weirdos who come up to you because they think they know your buddy!
My sister is always really annoyed coz my friends always run past her and yell "Hi Maya's sister!" really loud. My sister is in year 12 this year and she hates it coz i am only in year nine and she thinks we're annoying.

Laura said...

lmfao.
I'd be annoyed too if someone called out to me and said, "HEY [insert sibling's name here]'S SISTER!"