Thursday, March 26, 2009

DALE THOMAS IS MOVING HOUSE. HE SHALL LIVE IN MY STREET. MWA HA HA.

On the Footy Show, Dale Thomas was explaining how his house is haunted.
And he was saying he should move house.
WELLLLL, I think he should move next door to meeeeee.

We'd be great neighbours. I'd be constantly ringing Dale's doorbell and be like, "My ball went over your fence..."
And then, I'd sit on my roof (as you do) and watch Dale's house. I'd position myself so that I can see Dale getting changed/having a shower/sleeping.
WHUT.
My stalking will be much more successful.
Except, of course, Dale might get worried. Like, Dale would be thinking, "Why is there a girl hanging around my house all the time?" and "Why is she peeking in through the window?" and "Is that my pink hairtie that she's wearing?"
lmfao.
OH AND DALE WOULD ALSO BE THINKING, "WHY IS THAT GIRL THROWING TOMATOES AT KYLEEEE?"

Anyhoo, Dale is awesomeee.
kk.

1 comment:

sam_daisy said...

NO he is moving next door to me LOL
lol id do the same haha
LOL
HAHA i think u like tomatoes?
yer he is awsome