Sunday, March 8, 2009

HAI~!

HELLO EVERYONE! ^____^
I watched SYTYCDA and Roveeeee yesterday.
BJ was so cuteee. And Kat and Danny did a dance where Danny was the JOKERRR (aka Heath Ledger) and Kat was the victim. KAT WAS SO ADORABLE. And she got a ~squeal~ from Mary Murphy. D:
My other favourite, Talia, was given a ticket on the ~hot tamale train~ by Mary Murphy. And then, Nat Bass was like, "CAN I COME TOO?"
And Mary Murphy said "yes".
OH, MARY MURPHY, YOU ARE AWESOMEEEE.

And on Rove, they talked to Coldplay.
ILOVECOLDPLAY. ^________^
I like the Coldplay song Lovers In Japan. THE VIDEO CLIP IS AMAAAAAAZING.

And Zafron is on Rove next week.
Could my life get any WORSE?
IHATEZAFRON. HATEHATEHATEHATE.
I hate him.
GRRR.
Zafron should DIEEEEE. All the other HSM people should die too.
UGH.

Isn't it weird that I like Camp Rock yet I hate High School Musical?
Well, it's true. :/
JOBROS > ZAFRON

3 comments:

DogzRock! said...

Haha lol sounds great!!!

Laura said...

I know right.

J said...

D: in one of the romeo and juliet movies we're watching, romeo looks like zack efron ... ugh ... pllzzzz no!