Sunday, March 29, 2009

SYTYCDA.

BJ is the one third from the left.
I love his 'tache. ^____^
The girls are wearing HORRIBLE costumes because they've just finished their HORRIBLE routine which they did together.
So, don't look at the girls. LOOK AT BJ!
His red jacket and 'tache make him look ~sexy~.

Me and my friend are wanting to know what B.J. stands for.
Does anyone know?
My guess is: Beautiful Joy and Brilliant Jolly.
Yeah, I couldn't think of a word starting with J. :(

My predictions for the Top 4 for SYTYCDA are:
BJ, Charlie and Talia. I don't know about the fourth person - I like Gianne and Amy. And most importantly, KAT IS AWESOMEEEEE.

Anyhoo, hopefully Tim or Ben leave tonight. Or both. >_>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's obvious that BJ stands for Blow Job :).
../dirty mind.

Laura said...

Umm, yes. :/
Or Boob Job.
lmao.

sam_daisy said...

LOL