Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FANFIC.

I went to the gym.
It was exciting.
I got out my iPod and listened to Fuck You by Lily Allen.
I nearly got tempted to sing out loud but luckily I didn't 'cause there were teachers in the room. :/

NOM NOM NOM.
Apparently, there was a whole page on Mitchell Johnson in the MX newspaper one day. And I'm like, "WHY OH WHY DID I NOT GO TO THE CITY THAT DAY??!"
Yeah, besides that, my life is pretty boring.
I'll write a fanfic to keep you all awake (or to put you to sleep).

~FANFIC~
One day, me and Mitchie went to Dale Thomas' house.
I rang the doorbell and we waited for ages.
Finally, a blonde, orange-skinned woman, wearing leopard-skinned pants, opened the door.
"EWWW, YOU LOOK LIKE A OOMPA-LOOMPA!" I yelled fierceeeeely.
The woman frowned. "Excuse me? I'm Dale Thomas' girlfriend, Kylee."
My mouth dropped open. "WHUUUT?"
The woman frowned deeper. "Are you here to see Dale? Because you can't. He's with me."
I gave Kylee the fierceeeeeest look I could muster. "Kylee Carlsen, you stay away from my boyfriend. I don't think Dale would appreciate a fake-tanned woman hanging around like a bad smell. If he wants to see the colour orange, he'll plant an orange tree," I said, fierceeeee.
Kylee just stood there, with a blank look on her face. "I think Dale appreciates me more than you. You're just a school kid who can't cook anything!" yelled Kylee, un-fiercee and un-sexy.
"Fyi~, I can cook cupcakes," I grinned, "AND PIES."
And I marched into Dale's house, with my red high-heeled boots clacking on the floorboards, and went to the freezer and pulled out the apple pie that I cooked yesterday at Dale's house. I marched back to Kylee and shoved the pie in her face.
"How do you like them apples?" I asked.
THE END~!

Ahem. No, I am not obsessed with Dale Thomas OR Loathing Lola.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Loathing lola?
haha thats funny.
she is actually not a skankie like u wud expect, i seen her pics before she make her profile private nd she seems really nice and not a skank lol.
I was like bitch then changed my opinion lol cause i seen her pics. =]

sam_daisy said...

YAY laura i ahve an account LOL

Laura said...

lol.
Well, I've seen pictures and I'm STILL jealous/envious.
:|