Friday, March 13, 2009

IAMBORED.

HEYY.
I'm bored. Want a fanfic?

~FANFIC~
Dale, Mitchie and me walked down the footpath towards Haydo's house.
"YOU'LL BE THE PRINCE AND I'LL BE THE PRINCESS~!" I sang to Dale.
"It's a love story, baby just say yessss," Dale replied, smiling.
We reached Haydo's house and rang the doorbell.
Haydo answered.
"HELLO HAYDEN-AIDAN-JAYDEN!" I called.
Haydo laughed. "Just call me Hayden or Haydo," he told us, "Nothing rhymes with Hayden."
We went inside.
Haydo served us ice-cream because, y'know, he is the awesomest ice-cream man EVERRRR.
"HAZY DAISY, SIT NEXT TO MEEEE," I said, fierceeeely.
"Yes, ma'am," Dale joked, sitting next to me.
Mitchie sat opposite me, quietly eating his ice-cream with chocolate topping.
"HAYDOOOO, HOW'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" I said, fierceeely grinning.
"Laura, you know perfectly well that I don't have a girlfriend," Haydo replied.
"Then who's in the shower?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened to the shower running.
"Uh, um... I don't know." Haydo lowered his head and ate a scoop of ice-cream.
"YOU DON'T KNOW? Yet, this is your own house?" I asked, fierceeee.
"Laura, don't yell at Haydo," Dale told me, "He's an awesome guy."
"DALE R. J. THOMAS, I ASKED HAYDO TO A ~PROM~ AND HE SAID YES BECAUSE HE'S SINGLE. Because no one else has taken him to a Prom before. And yet, here he is, in his own house, with a girlfriend," I yelled, fierceeeeely.
Mitchie smiled. "Dale, you should be nice to Laura. She could break up with you. And then, you'd be depressed," Mitchie said.
"Thankyou, Mitchieeeeee. ily."
Haydo and Dale ate their ice-cream in silence. We heard the shower get turned off and a woman stepped out.
"HEY~, WHAT ARE ALL THESE PEEPS DOIN' HERE?" the woman asked.
I looked at Mitchie. Mitchie looked at me.
"We're here to see Haydo, if that's alright," Mitchie said, kinda fierceeee. Oh, Mitchie, I'm so proud.
"Excuse me? Me and Haydo were discussing what we'd wear to the Prom," the woman said, glaring at Mitchie.
"HUH? HAYDO, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I chucked my ice-cream in the woman's face and ran out of the house, closely followed by the awesomest bffl in the history of the world.
When I'd run to the Milkbar, I turned around facing Mitchie.
"What a b****!" I exclaimed.
"We are fierceeeeee. Don't you think?" Mitchie grinned.
"Of course. We make a great team," I smiled back at Mitchie.

Later that night, I received a call from Haydo saying he had broken up with his "BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND" and wanted to go to the Prom with me. SCORE!
THE END~!

Wow, that fanfic was weird. Me and Mitchie are bffls, me and Dale are dating, and me and Haydo are going to the Prom. lmfao. ^_____^

2 comments:

J said...

maiden rhymes with hayden. but somehow i dont think he wants to be called that ^^
lol, poor guy. "whos in the shower?" "i dont know!"

Laura said...

LOL, I don't think "Maiden Hayden" sounds good.
D: