Sunday, March 29, 2009

TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON AND STUFF.

He's so hot that I just melted.
It's an ~American~ poster btw. You can tell because there are not 20 different months in Australia and also, someone told me New Moon comes out in Australia in December. idk.

But that doesn't matter. I'd go to Volterra just to see ~sexy vampires~ taking off their clothes to be in the sunlight. X']

WHY, OH WHY, DID I NOT CHOOSE TO STUDY ITALIAN???
I could be in Italy right now.
I'd catch the bus to Volterra and be like, "Where does Aro and Caius and Marcus live?"
And the locals would stare at me and be like, "Um, are they your cousins?"
And I'll be like, "Nope. They are vampires who have been around for... awhile."
And the locals will be like, "O_____O. That's nice, you Twitard/Twihard."

WOW.
Ahem. I'm still annoyed that I didn't choose Italian. ;_;
Oh well. I'll just choose American and visit Bella and Edward and Renesmee and Seth in Forks. ;)
^________^

3 comments:

J said...

American IS a different language, eh ... XD
And I agree XDDDDDDDDDD

Laura said...

lmao.
Yeah, American would be a difficult language. But then again, it'd be popular!

sam_daisy said...

LOL
lol they have the month where we have the date......
Uhuh ok lol
LOL