Sunday, March 22, 2009

SYTYCDA AND ROVEEEE.

I watched Rove last night. ^_________^
The funniest thing: Ryan Shelton was trying to find the Key To Happiness. And he was like, "What does it take to be un-unhappy? Friends, family, fanta.... OH, I KNOW, THE LETTER F!"
lmao.
So, I'm going to watch Futurama, eat Fried rice and listen to Fall Out Boy while sitting with Josh Fraser (WHUT? His name starts with F).

Did you know that Mitchie (my bffl) made 123 against South Africa in one of the innings. As well as taking 4 wickets?
WHUT?
Dear Mitchie,
You are awesome.
Keep up the awesomeness.
Love from your bffl, Laura.

Dear Dale Thomas,
You are awesome.
Keep up the awesomeness.
Love from your personal stalker, Laura.

lol. My letters are FABULOUS.
BJ and Talia and Kat were AWESOMEEE last night.
They are my favourites. I also did not like it how the judges were so mean about Gianne and Loredo's second dance. Like, Matt said something mean but in a nice way. The other two just went for the MEEEEEEEEEEEEEANMEANMEANMEAN.
Jason Coleman and Bonnie, you can go shave your backs now. :/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL haha. F got it i was like y josh haha.

haha thats funny =]

Laura said...

Yeah, I love the letter F now.
lmao.