Monday, March 30, 2009

BEEEEEE JAYYY.

Did I mention that I watched Rove on Sunday night?
'Cause I did.
It was hilarious as usual.
Mick Molloy will be on next week and I srsly hate him. idk. He was good in Boytown though.
Ah, good times.

Anyhoo, I watched SYTYCDA last night.
I didn't want to watch it because I don't want any of the girls to leaveeee.
But Gianne had to leave. ;_;
lmao, I'd laugh if someone else got ~injured~ this week and Gianne came back.
Everyone would look at Gianne and be like, "YOU'RE NOT THAT INNOCENT NOW!"
lmfao.

Timomatic left too. I'll miss him.
Everytime I look at his name, I think of "mom".
idk.
I hate the way that I like ALL the girls still left in the competition.
I want to choose a winner but I can't.
Talia and BJ will be the final 2 but God help us all if we have to CHOOSE.

Okay, I'll stop talking about SYTYCDA.
Sorry.

I has a DREAM TEAM.
And there are lots of Collingwood players on my Dream Team.
Half of them didn't play on the weekend!
For example, Heath Shaw, John McCarthy, etc.
But Dale Thomas scored 81 for my Dream Team. ^____^
And Buddy probably scored the most on my team. idk.

And yeahh.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

these things wud be more interesting if i liked or watched SYTYCDA

anyways
lol same heaps.
Dale scored double cause hes my captain.
yer my budget is to low for buddie
(she cries to herself)

Laura said...

Yeah, they didn't give much moniez.
I had to get some crap players to get Buddy and Jimmy. ^_______^