Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmm.

I watched SYTYCDA and Rove last night.
As per usual.
And Talia did a dance to Love Story by Taylor Swift! She's my favourite - I love her.
ANDAND BJ stripped off his clothes. 'Cause he was dancing as an accountant who had an affair with a housewife. ^______^
BJ can be my accountant ~anytime~.
Me and my friend share him. I get him for the mornings and she has him at night. D:
Ahem.

And on Rove, they said that Humphrey Bear was sued by Channel 9. I mean, c'mon. Just because he doesn't wear pants, doesn't mean you can SUE him.

I wish Dale Thomas didn't wear pants. I would watch the football more closely. I'd even wear my glasses so I can see everything. LOLWHUT?

NOM NOM NOM.
I really like the song You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift and Fifteen by Taylor Swift. ^______^
Almost as good as Love Story. But nothing can beat Love Story. :P

And I like Dale Thomas too. Yeah, I bet you didn't know that, DIDYA?

4 comments:

J said...

Oh no. I never knew that.
/sarcasm

Laura said...

I didn't think anyone did. I mean, I never talk about Dale Thomas, right?

Anonymous said...

omg i love taylor swift! She's my favourite - I love her.

HAHA SAME lol haha i probs wear mi magnafineglass haha

lol nah didnt get no ya liked dale haha

Laura said...

Taylor Swift and Dale Thomas are AWESOMEEEEEE. lmao.