Monday, March 2, 2009

I HAD A BAD DAY...

'SUP, Y'ALL?
I went to school todayyy! (NO SHIT, LAURA, I NEVER KNEW DAT!)
And we watched some Motivational Media thingy. Which really good.
(Except for the part when Casey Donovan came on screen and I started cringeing due to the fact that her piercings were YUCK, no offence).

Anywayz, in the Motivational Media thing, there was a girl who committed suicide because she was all depressed and what not. So, I was like, "AWWW, THAT'S SO SAAAD." (Everyone else was probably thinking the same thing, btw~).
Anyhoo, at the end, the guy was like, "Now, there are three things you need if you ever feel depressed..." And I'm like, "I DAMN WELL BETTER HAVE THOSE THREE THINGS."
And the guy's like, "1st thing: a best friend or someone to confide in." And I'm like, "Uh oh."
I forgotten the other two things (whoops!) but gee, that first thing really brought out Emo!Laura.
I thought Motivational Media was meant to MOTIVATE ME TO BE A BETTER PERSON rather than DEPRESS ME.

;_;
MORE SAD NEWS: My Year 12 Retreat got CANCELLED. Again. Postponed till June. AFTER the mid-year exams. WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO MY YEAR LEVEL???

So yeah.
Also, (some more bad stuff), I had my Maths test today. There was a question on PARTS PER MILLION. In a MATHS test. WHUT?

So yes, I had a bad day. Now, excuse me, I'm going to listen to Bad Day by Daniel Powter. (STFU, I LIKE THAT SONG).

AND I ALSO LIKE REVELRY BY KINGS OF LEON. ^________^

8 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

oooh! Love that revelery song!

Just thought I'd let you know that I am having Blogger Awards and that if you'd like to enter, you should check out For the Love of Twilight.
I just like to let everyone know who my favourite blogs are and I will then make up some little stickers that will be available for posting on your blog so the whole world can know that your blog is one of my faves.

Laura said...

OH, WOW! ^___^

Maybe I should do that... HMMM..

DogzRock! said...

Wow school sounds like fun.
I was also wondering if u would follow the blog bout my dog 2.
Like u don't have 2 but that would b cool.
Oh and i love that song by Daniel powter i can do it on sing star,Lol.

Laura said...

lmfao.
Bad Day is an AWESOMEEE song.
The first song on the album is called Song 6. D:

J said...

Yeh Bad Day is awesome :D
... I thought you didnt like KoL? ?????

Laura said...

I don't like Sex On Fire. :/

But I lyk Revelry. ^____^
idk

Mrs Cullen said...

go ahead and make your blog as awesome as possible!
Did you like the hamster picture???
He so cute!!

Laura said...

How do I change the background?