Saturday, March 7, 2009

^________^

LOOOOOOOOONG WEEKENDS ARE AWESOMEEEE.
If you didn't realise, I have no school tomorrow!

ROVEEEE is on tonight! ^___^
With Ben Lee and that comedian guy and Haydo and Carrie and Pete and Hughesy and Hamish and Andy (who is related to Ben Lee).
ALSO: SYTYCDA is on tooo. WITH MARY MURPHY AS A GUEST JUDGE.
I seriously need earplugs.
My prediction: BJ and Gianne will be on the "hot tamale train".
idk.

I had a chocolate fountain at my party on Friday.
It was SO AWESOMEEEEE.
^_____^

Oh and Dale Thomas and Jimmy Bartel are in the NAB Grand Final. D:
So, it'll be DALE THOMAS vs JIMMY BARTEL.
The winner shall be loved by MEEEEEEEE. The loser shall be showered in mud and hatred. (But if Dale Thomas loses, he shall be loved also).

3 comments:

J said...

what's the long weekend for??????

Laura said...

Labour Day. idk.

J said...

i hav skool tomorrow :C
and hockey training
and soccer training
and seminary
...
im hardly at home from 6am-7pm. like, an hour.