Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SCHOOLIES AND OTHER STUFF.

I had schoolz today.
In Math Methods, we did this quiz thingy and guess who won???
MEE.
And then, I had a freeeeee and then, Accounting.
After Accounting was the worst subject ever: Chemistry.
idk. I just hate it. :(

Anyhoo, I'm going on Schoolies at the end of the year.
One of my friends wants to go to Dromana (Mornington Peninsula).
And the rest of us are like, "NOOOO, HOW WILL WE GET THERE? NO ONE WILL HAVE THEIR LICENCE LET ALONE A CARRRRRR."
Yeah. The friend (who wanted to go to Dromana) had many ideas for Schoolies like:
-Cruise (but we said you have to have someone over 21 in each cabin and also: too expensive for a cheapskate lyk me)
-Mountains (but we said, "how will we get there?" and "what can you do there?")
-Dromana (see above)
-and yeahhh.

So, that's why we've all decided to go to the city or something.

NOM NOM NOM.
I've been listening to Taylor Swift's latest album which is ABSOLUTELY fantastic.
^________^
I recommend you all buy it. It isn't a waste of moniez.

No comments: