Friday, March 6, 2009

STUFF.

I had my party yesterday! ^_____^
I got manyyyy lovely presents so yeahhh. :P
DALEEEEEE THOMAS KICKED TWO GOALS YESTERDAY.
I didn't watch the game but Collingwood (of course) won. So they are in the GRAND FINAL.
Well, not the MAIN grand final. The NAB one.

Dayne Beams was (apparently) good toooooo.
He has ~pretty~ tattoos. idk.
Dayne Beams is kinda cute, btw~. But not as cute as Dale Thomas, Jimmy Bartel and Buddy Franklin. ^________^

I told you the presents I got from my parents (see: previous post) but I'll tell you what else I got.
Basically, I got: moniez, vouchers for stuff, cake (my friend ~baked~ a cake), marzipan (my friend is going to give everyone marzipan for their 18th ^_____^), perfume, bag, another bag, jewellery, other stuff AAAAAND Dale Thomas-in-a-box (No, I didn't receive this but I tried looking on eBay).

I AM 18 NAOOOOOO.
I shall be legal. To do stuff. (By doing "stuff", I mean like staying at home on Saturday/Friday nights and doing homework. NEEEEEEEEEERD).
NOM NOM NOM. ^________^

3 comments:

J said...

what's marzipan?????
*confused*

lol cake. did it have milo icing?

XD legal eh ...

Mrs Cullen said...

happy birthday for yesterday! :)

Laura said...

Thanks.

Marzipan is the icing on fruit cake. My friend knows how to make it in different colours. ^_____^

Nope, the cake didn't have Milo icing. Though there is Milo in the pantry right now. Hmmm...