Saturday, March 21, 2009

ROVE.

I was watching Video Hits.
And they played the If You Seek Amy song by Britney Spears.
And yes, I do like that song. ^_______^

Anyway, on Rove tonight, Hughesy will explain why you shouldn't be friends with your ex. And Ryan Shelton will explain the Key to Happiness in his Philosophisationing segment. And yes, Philosophisationing is a real word. *clever*
And yes, I found out this information from TWITTERRRRR. (If you look to the right, there are my Twitter updates. If you need to exit, click the cross top right of the screen. ACTUALLY DON'T LEAVEEEE MEEEEEE!!)

Anyhoo, Evermore shall be playing on Rove tonight. ^____^
Y'know what would make Rove better?
If Haydo could do a segment. Haydo can be like, "HAI!"
And Dale Thomas should be a guest on Rove. THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEE.

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEEE, kk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love radar by britney spears. good song.
lol yer agreed dale wud make an interesting gust haha

Laura said...

YESSSSS.
Dale would be a good guest. And he can be like, "I'D TURN GAY FORRRRRR.... LAURA." LOLWHUT? I'm not a man. :/