Friday, October 17, 2008

SEMI FORMAL PHOTOS. (Well, some of them..)

Last year, Ricki Lee (the chick that was on Australian Idol a few years ago) came to my school to perform three songs and give us all a poster and one of her singles. (Idk why she chose my school but oh well, it only costed 2 bucks).
Anyway, at the end of her three-song-performance, people got the chance to ask her questions.
The questions were mainly about her career/album/Australian Idol so they kinda bored me.
But anyway, I remember Ricki Lee saying how she got married and how happy she was. And how it was the best day of her life blah blah blah.

So, today, I was reading the ninemsn homepage and one of the headlines was like, "Ricki Lee separates from husband." And I'm like, "Uh, aren't they meant to be married?!?!?! O_O"
And yeah.
I shall leave you with.... PHOTOS FROM TEH SEMI FORMAL!!! YAY.

Ashleigh, Erica (Bollywood!) & Kate (dressed as Romy, I think. LOL)

These two people won "Cutest Couple." Aren't they adorable?!


Christina and Miri. (aka Angel and Devil)



Tribal people! Vicki, Rhea and Stef! X]



Lauren and Aparna. Gorgeous princesses! ^_^

GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE! X]

4 comments:

J said...

???
So happy about marriage then goes off and divorces?

Laura said...

Well, I don't know if it is divorce. It might be just separation while they do their careers in separate parts of the world.

J said...

still ...

Laura said...

Oh well.
She can be a divorcee at 22.