Saturday, October 25, 2008

LOL. GILLY IS TEH AWESOME.

Hey everyone! :]
Yesterday I watched Toy Story 2.
It was fabulous.
I AM YOUR FATHER! ^_^
"You saved our lives - we are eternally grateful!"
I love the Barbie dolls. LOL.

Did y'know that Adam "Gilly" Gilchrist has written a book and it is being released on Tuesday?
Yeah, I want that book.
Apparently he had to apologise to Sachin Tendulkar about something in the book. I don't know all the details.
Anyway, I loved it when Gilly wore pink gloves at the Boxing Day test match. ^_^
They were sparkeh and I went in a competition to win them but I lost! X'[

Oh well.
I was watching the Simpsons and when an ad came on, I changed the station. And they were showing highlights from the International Rules match.
So, I was watching the highlights cos I wanted to see Dale Thomas. And the game was so much like rugby and I was like, "Oh no, my little Dale Thomas is going to get hurt!!!!11!!"
But I don't think he did. Phew!

I had Lasagna for dinner yesterday.
YUM.
And then I had chocolate cake and ice cream afterwards.
I felt fat. But then again, I always feel fat so I'm kinda used to it. X']

I shall leave now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. ROVE IS ON TONIGHT!!!! :D
P.P.S. P!NK IS ON ROVE! I'ma going to be a rockstar. LOL.
P.P.P.S. AND THE PRESETS ARE PERFORMING ON ROVE!!!1!! -dies-
P.P.P.P.S. I'd better go now before you start falling asleep with mah boring post. X]

3 comments:

J said...

lasagna is usually bad cos it has so much tomato in it. i dont lyk tomato. but if theres less tomato i love lasagna.

Laura said...

Tomato = awesome.

Well, that's my opinion. And I'm Italian so I suppose I'd have to like tomato. ^_^

J said...

I'll eat tomato in small amounts ... but that's it.