Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SEMI FORMAL

So. What should I go as to the semi formal?
The theme is "in your wildest dreams" but I think I'll ignore the theme and just buy a dress and some red boots.
Cos everyone will be wearing a dress; not jeans. And anyway, jeans isn't formal at all.

And I'll just sit there the whole night taking pictures of my ~gorgeous red boots.
People will be like, "Dude, wanna come dance?"
And I'll be like, "Uh, I'm busy. >_>"

I was just reading Dale Thomas' blog and he has posted a new picture of the Maldives cos that's where he went surfing.
And guess what?
I COULD COMMENT IT. EVEN IF YOU AREN'T ON BIGPOND, YOU CAN STILL COMMENT. /capslock
I love my lovely Dale Thomas who is special and always will be.

At school today, I got my Tech Free Maths Methods test back.
And guess what I got?
91%. ^_^
And the teacher was all like, "Now, basically everyone did better on the Tech Active test than the Tech Free test which is disappointing..."
And I went better on the Tech Free because I always go better on the Tech Free.
I never like using my calculator cos I'm too slow to type in the numbers. I know where the numbers are and how to use each button but my short, stubby fingers can't type fast.

I'm going now, dude.
See ya, peeps! ^_^

3 comments:

J said...

Yeah I dont bother with calculator much mostly cos I'm not in the habit - we werent often allowed it in primary school. But nowadays u can use it unless the test specifically says not to.

J said...

Oh and getting a 91% u r smart.

Laura said...

Yeah. My friend got 60% for the same test and she was happy about that. And I showed her my result and she was like, "Damn you! T_T"