Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I HAVE ANOTHER GOAL. :D

If you look over to the right, you'll see that there is another goal.
Which is to have lunch with Jimmy Bartel.
I had a dream last night and in the dream, I met Jimmy Bartel and we had lunch and then we swapped phone numbers and became friends. ^_^
I want that dream to come true. -hopeful-

Before I Die is such a good book. Tess had to say 'yes' to everything for a day. And some random guy jumped in a pool of dirty, cold water. And he was like, "Do you want a swim?" to everyone nearby. And Tess HAD to say 'yes.' Good times.
Omg, I have another goal - say 'yes' to everything for a whole day.
I nearly did that in primary school but I accidentally told my friend and she was like, "Do my homework!" And I was like, "NO! Oh, wait - I ruined my plan. Dammit."

So, this time, I'm going to go to school and I'll say 'yes' to everything. Except I'll only do it for a day and I'm not saying which day...

LOL.
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader is on tonight!
Rove is pretteh cool.
And Stephen Curry will be on tonight. I don't know much about him 'cept I'm pretty sure he was on Thank God You're Here for one of the episodes. I think.

Day 13 of the holidays. It isn't long now before I go back to that dreaded place to learn stuff. No more sleep-ins. More homework. Teachers will be all like, "EXAMS ARE COMING SOON!!! KEEP STUDYING FOR YOUR SACS!!!"
I mean, how can you study for EXAMS when the teachers keep giving you more homework? Is that even possible?

But then again, there are good things about school. Um.. just let me think...
UMMMMM....
IDK.
There isn't anything about school that is good when you've got exams coming up. All you can think about is EXAMS. Because there is about 6 exams to study for. I'm so glad we don't have to study for Religion. It is the most pointless subject EVER. (Actually, another pointless subject for me was Music in year 7 and 8 - the teacher didn't really care what I did so I just doodled on my book the whole time and every time I handed up an assignment, the teacher would always lose it so I'd get an N/A - so yeah. Pointless).
Actually, everyone else in my class enjoyed Music because we either played games or had class discussions with the teacher about topics that weren't related to what we were meant to be doing. (i.e. one of the topics was the wedding that the teacher sang at).
Or sometimes we did a listening journal where someone brings in a song each week and we write stuff about it like opinion, genre, instruments used in song, etc.
I brought in the song Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani and everyone gave it 10/10 except one person.
^_^

Ah, good times.
Anyway, what the hell was I blogging about before I rambled off?
-confused-

I'll just go now.
Later, peeps.
Bye for now but not forever.
P.S. I feel like making cookies with Elliott.
No, I was NOT watching Roller Coaster yesterday. >_>

2 comments:

J said...

I like Rich Girl.
Here's a fact about it (from my dad ... ): it's based on some song from Fiddler On The Roof.

That music teacher would annoy me. Cos I like to think that my work is good enough to look at and evaluate, you know?

That 'say yes to everything' goal could get risky ... You've REALLY got to keep it under wraps.
You'll get there with your goals ... if eventually :)

Laura said...

I know.
I won't be telling ANYONE what day I'm going to do it. I'll just choose a random day. =]