Thursday, October 30, 2008

BIOLOGY IS AWESOMENESS. KK.

Well...
I have mah Biology exam on Monday morning.
I am absolutely scared. =
I'll be crammin' all weekend. Cos that's what I have to do to achieve one of my goals (look on the right hand side ^_^)
Okay, so I'm not going to get an A+ for Biology.
That goal is SO unrealistic.
But I still want to TRY.
Try is the best part of CHEMISTRY. LOL.

Halloweeeeeeen is today!
Ah, crap. I just used an exclamation mark.
Sorry, I have a weird idea that exclamation marks are wrong. No, I didn't copy that from anyone. >_>

Anyway, I love Halloween.
Well, I don't go trick or treating or anything like that.
I just love it, kk.

I shall leave now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Have you heard about the "game"?
P.P.S. HAHA, you just lost! LOL.
P.P.P.S. Oh, crap. I lost too. X'[

4 comments:

J said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exclamos
steph be a character <3

cramming ... i should do that soon, yearlies on the way ...

halloween, i share same sentiments as u about it.

i be lazy tonite.

dont worry. u be doing sparkeh in ur exams!
dont think about how well u go in them until u get the results. then worry ... uh, i meant, be happy ... :)

Laura said...

Yeah.
I was listening to the radio and they were trying to get people to call them who got a bad result in Year 12 but still ended up in a good job.
And they were all like, "See? You don't have to stress yourselves out with the exams just to get into a good job..."

Anonymous said...

LAURA, YOU WILL DO FABULOUSLY DAZZLING IN YOUR EXAMS, OKAY?
You always do, and you know it! :].

And damn you for making me lose the game D: !

I use too many exclamation marks, rofl.

Laura said...

I lost the game when I read your comment. :-(

Hopefully, I do well in my exams. HOPEFULLY.