Saturday, October 4, 2008

I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A SIGNED COPY OF NATHAN BUCKLEY'S BOOK! ;_;

Today I was planning to see Buddy Franklin.
But my mum was like, "Nah, don't see him. He's Hawthorn. Why don't you find out where Nathan Buckley is signing his book?"
So, I didn't go see Buddy. And I was like, "Maybe I'll see him another day. -hopeful-"

Anyhoo, we went to some people's house for lunch (family friends) instead.
I got home and there was a text message on my phone.
It was from my friend.
It said, "Laura, did u c Buddy? If ur in Southland, go to Big W. Nathan Buckley is there for his new book!"

DAMMIT. WHY DIDN'T I GO?
WHYYYYY???
I could have seen Buddeh AND bought a signed copy of Nathan Buckley's book.
That sounds awesome, right?

I shall regret this. I'll always remember (and regret) the day I decided NOT to see Buddy.
ARGH.
LIFE SUCKS.
X[

To make matters worse, school starts on Monday.
ON MONDAY!
DAMN ALL YOU NEW SOUTH WALES PEOPLE WHO GET ANOTHER WEEK OF HOLIDAYS! DAMMIT.
I'll move to NSW and then I can have three weeks holidays. And New South Wales people will be all like, "DAMN YOU." And I'll be like, "PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT."

Oh, something amusing did happen today.
There is a contestant on Australian Idol called Wes Carr. (I got this info from TV Week blog and other such blogs - and I don't know much about him).
Anyhoo, I saw a numberplate today. And it said, "WES."
And I was all like, "OMG, IT'S WES! AND IT'S A CAR!"
Geddit. WES is the numberplate of the CARR.
LOL. ^_^

I remember when we were having a ~renovation type thingy. And one of the builders had a car and its numberplate was TOM.
And guess what the builder's name was? Tom.
Interesting, eh?
LOL.

Anyway, I shall go now.
Later, peeps.
X]

2 comments:

J said...

That's what u get for deciding not to go see Buddy. :(

Haha, I'm a New South Walien. Another week of hols for me!

Laura said...

I wanted to see Buddy.
;_;

I'm still regretting it. I should have gone to see him. =[