Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NEW GOAL.

I have a new goal.
If you look over to the right, it'll say, "Buy some red boots" or something like that.
I want a pair of red boots.

I was looking at my poster of the Veronicas (well, it is a kinda old-ish poster) and Jess was wearing sparkeh black boots. And I was like, "ILY, Jess." LOL.

Sparkeh is a new word in mah vocabulary, kk.
LOL.

Anyway, I had a dream last night that I met a girl who had red boots.
And I was all like, "You remind me of Gabriella Cilmi!"
She was all like, "^_^"
And I was like, "I love your boots."
And she was like, "LOL. Me too."

And then, we went shopping together and she bought me a pair of red boots.
Unfortunately it was a dream. So I don't have a pair of red boots. Yet.

I'm bored.
See ya later.

2 comments:

J said...

XD i <3 sparky! thats y i made it up! :):):):)
GO SPARKEH GO SPARKEH GO SPARKEH ...

Laura said...

Yeah.
It is such a good word. LOL.