Sunday, October 5, 2008

RYAN SHELTON IS A GENIUS.

Hey peeps.
I watched Rove last night. ^_^
Ryan Shelton found the BEST way to lose weight and get fit.
THE SQUARE.
OMG.
And there was a "square diet" where you only eat anything in the shape of a square.
So, if you have a Big Mac and it's round, you get the square cookie cutter and cut a square out of the Big Mac. Then you can eat it.

So Ryan Shelton was like, "I'm going to go eat pizza. Square pizza!"
He's so funneh.
I laughed for, like, 10 minutes.
Oh and Rove is going to someone's street next Sunday cos he's going to host the show in someone's street.
And I was like, "OMG, come to my street, Rove! ^_^"
I would like Shannon Noll to drown in my pool and Carrie to sit on my couch and Ryan and Pete and Rove to be in my street. X]

LOL. Rove was funny.
I also watched the last part of Australian Idol (the recaps) and I read the TV Week blog (which was fabulous).
It was ABBA night.

Did you know Jack Heath was nominated for Young Australian of the Year?!
I know, right.
I feel proud. I want him to win.
'Cept he doubts he'll win cos he doesn't like sport AT ALL.
And anyway, he can't win Young Australian of the Year cos he'll be up against the woman who wanted to roll to Uluru and the guy who donated the eardrum and Ja'mie and the funneh guy who invited the judge to lunch... Oh, I loved that guy.

I liked Ja'mie too. She was all like, "When did you first realise you were hot?" to the girl who she sponsored. And the girl was like, "Um... when I was 10."
And Ja'mie and her friends were like, "Yeah, that's a good age. Uh huh."

The woman who wanted to roll to Uluru was weird. She had cancer and she wanted to raise some money. So she was all like, "I could roll to Uluru." And then she was like, "Maybe dingoes will eat me."
So, she decided to roll to Uluru inside a cage.
Except she never did cos she died. ='[

Ah, good times. =]
I should go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Rove is coming to my street. And I'll put on my cherry chapstick and Katy Perry will be all like, "Ooh, cherry. I like it."
P.P.S. Dudez, does anyone know anything about beer/hops/bitter flavour/anything chemistry? It's for an assignment. I had to choose a topic so I did eenie-meenie-minie-moe to choose and I didn't realise it was about beer. I hate beer. In fact, I am so anti-alcoholism that beer should die.
P.P.P.S. All alcohol shall die. T_T
P.P.P.P.S. Beer is gay. (I've never tried it... I just hate it)
P.P.P.P.P.S. I've had enough of writing P.S's and I'm sure you are too. Go read the TV Week blog. Mary Kiley is excellent and she doesn't annoy/bore her readers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU HATE BEER YOU'RE UNAUSTRALIAN!

Laura said...

Ohh, I like being Australian!
;_;

I'll just be a weird beer-hating kid that lives in Australia. X]

J said...

All drinking alcohol should DIE AN AWFUL DEATH!
But alcohol is used in disinfectant and stuff so non-dinking alcohol should stay.

Laura said...

I agree to that. X]

THIS IS BIG BROTHER. IT'S TIME TO GO... ALCOHOL! THAT IS ALL.