Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. ^_^

Wow.
Going to school at, like, 2 pm was great.
Everyone was hyper in homeroom cos they all got to sleep in. ^_^
But it was kinda freaky cos we were still in class at, like, 6 pm which is the time that I have dinner.

Anyway, I feel like I haven't watched TV for ageeees. Well, not since last Sunday when I watched Rove. Speaking of Rove, I can't watch it on Sunday. =[
Cos I have mah Biology exam (~sniff) on Monday morning so yeah. At least the school shall be quiet cos no one will be there. CUP WEEKEND FTW~!
HEHE, LOL. =D

Halloween is tomorrow!
Is anyone going Trick or Treating?
I'm not. It's an American thing.
A few years ago, I went Trick or Treating. And we got tonnes of lollies. And then, some ~idiots decided to throw eggs at us. Luckily, I didn't get hit. (Obviously, the ~idiots can't throw cos I wasn't running that fast...)
And last year, I went to a friend's house on Halloween and her cat (whose ego was preggo) had kittens. And we watched Bridge to Terabithia. Which was so sad. Cos the girl died, I think. X'[

I'ma going to go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Anyone watching the International Rules, y/y?

3 comments:

J said...

halloween ... i still cant decide whether i lyk it or not ...

J said...

oh yeah, ive neva seen bridge to terabithia but i read it and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad it made me cry. in the middle of class ...
and apparently the movie is even SADDER ...

Laura said...

Yeah, the movie made me cry.
My grade 6 teacher read the book to our class in grade 6.
She was the WORST reader EVER.
Yeah, I hated the book.
And then, I watched the movie. And it was great.