Monday, October 20, 2008

GABRIELLA CILMI IS A GORGEOUS LITTLE SWEETHEART. ^_^

Hey peeps and random stalkers!
I watched a bit of Australian Idol last night cos I wanted to see Gabriella Cilmi perform. (She was a fabulous performer ^_^)
So I just watched the end of the show and I had no idea who the contestants were. O_O
One of the contestants (who I shall call Blondie cos she had blonde hair) was eliminated. I was kinda disappointed cos she had just said that she had lived in England (British accents rule! ^_^), started an Accounting course (LOL, she's a nerd like me), auditioned for Idol and then cancelled the Accounting course.

Oh well. I can't even remember her name but when she left, she sang a crappy version of Don't Hold Back by Teh Potbelleez.
And apparently, it is Rolling Stones night on Australian Idol next week. I won't be watching it but I can already see Mick Jagger and Keith Richards throwing tomatoes at their TV because all the drips and pricks are ruining their songs.

Anyway, I also watched the Simpsons last night.
It was funneh.
It was more interesting than Australian Idol but then again, watching grass grow is more interesting than Australian Idol.

Anyhoo, I shall go now.
Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!
P.S. Why couldn't Rove be on Sunday night?? They could have easily taken off Australian Idol. No Rove and no Carrie make Laura something something.
Random person: Go crazy?!
Me: Don't mind if I do! *goes crazy*

YOU'VE GOT THE SHINNING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who has the same singing teacher as Gabriella Cilmi :D. ~is awesome~.

J said...

lol my friend made another friend think that gabriella cilmi was his cousin. was hilarious :)

Laura said...

Whoa, I want to have the same singing teacher as Gabriella Cilmi!
Then I'd learn how to sing AND I could meet Gabriella Cilmi! ^_^