Saturday, October 18, 2008

ART SHOW AND TEH FETE! ^_^

Hey girls, guys and random stalkers!
I went to the Fete today.
It was my primary school's fete and I didn't know anyone there.
There were so many little kids and I didn't know any of them.
I felt really old. X'[
Anyway, they were selling Krispy Kreme donuts. (I know, right!)
I bought one for $1.50! (Six donuts were 8 bucks ^_^)
Is that cheap for Krispy Kreme?
I haven't actually bought a Krispy Kreme donut so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, they changed the playground at my primary school.
They painted them different colours. Well, I did go to that primary school about 6 years ago so they would have changed something.
I miss playing on playgrounds. I used to love the monkey bars (even though I was really bad at it).
Ah, good times.

I also went to my school's Art Show too.
My mum was volunteering there and she gave me four scones with jam and cream.
Yum! ^_^
I looked around at the paintings cos my mum said she'd buy one for me but they were too expensive. Like, I saw a Panda painting (it reminded me of Kung Fu Panda, kk) and it was like 350 bucks. And I'm like, "Dude, no way."
I saw a cute ducky one. I was all like, "OMG, yay." But it was 200 bucks.

Later, peeps.
^_^

2 comments:

J said...

expensive much ...
i went to my primary school fete and some of my friends were there so we hung out the whole time, sparky ...

Laura said...

Yeah. Primary school fetes are good to hang out.
My friends went to the Fete yesterday but they went in the morning. (Well, only 3 of my friends went but oh well)