Friday, October 24, 2008

VALEDICTORY NIGHT. ^_^

No, I didn't go to the Valedictory cos I was graduating.
I went because I volunteered to serve food. X]
Anyhoo, I got there at 6pm and we all ate pizza, chips, Coke and lollies. YUM.
Then, when we finished, everyone decided to take photos of everyone and everything, lol.

After that, we went inside to the Hall where everything was set up for the Year 12's/families to have dinner.
We had to fill the jugs with water and put out the spoons, forks and knives. Oh and the soft drinks - we had to place them on the tables.
Then we sat and waited for the Year 12's to arrive.
We were all like, "OMG, THIS WILL BE US NEXT YEAR! I'MA GONNA MISS YA!"
And we were all kinda upset cos we only have one year left with each other.

The year 12's arrived with their parents and unfortunately, some siblings of the year 12's came too. WHY?! ='[
Anyhoo, it was a good night. 'Cept I didn't do much cos I didn't really know what to do.
Other people who volunteered were doing so much and I was basically standing around doin' nothing. FAIL.

They had the VCE/VCAL awards and they were only for the smart people.
And then, they had "FUN" awards. Like who came late to school the most and who'll end up in a certain place. It was pretteh funny.
Then, the vice captain of the school got up to speak.
She's usually really funneh and her speech last night wasn't any different.
LOL.

And when the dessert was served, there was some dessert leftover.
So we got a free dessert (yay!) and it was delicious. ^_^

It was such a good night.
It'll be ME next year.
Kinda sad cos I don't want to leave school and be an adult.
I want to hang around the school like a bad smell (as I usually do) and see my friends every day. Pretty much everyone in my year level is awesome. I think.
Well, there are SOME people I don't like.

Anyway, I shall go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. In the International Rules, Aussies lost. By 1 point. And Dale Thomas didn't kick any points/goals/whatever they're called. But I still love him. Totally.

4 comments:

J said...

Y?! y did australia lose?
:(

mmmm, free dessert ...

Laura said...

Yeah, free dessert tastes so nice.
^_^

Australia lost cos they couldn't kick goals. They kicked "overs" instead.

Don't ask me what an "over" is...

J said...

?
overs ...

aussies rule no matter what!

Laura said...

Yeah, Apparently an over is worth 3 points, a goal is 6 points and a behind is 1 point.

And I thought soccer was confusing. At least they only have one method of scoring - through the goals.